Are you ready for Dating?
A "Sure Shot" way to get any teenagers attention is to talk about sex, dating, or the end times. Combine the three topics and you'll have an interesting discussion to say the least. My goal is to provide a simple set of questions that anyone can ask themselves before entering into a dating relationship. I'll confess that I am not a relational guru by any means but I've learned a few things the hard way. Feel free to comment and add to list if you'd like.

Am I Ready? Questions to ask yourself.

-Have I prayed about it? (Philippians 4:6)
-Why do I want to be in a relationship? (Jeremiah 17:9)
-What do my parents/pastors have to say about it? (Proverbs 15:22)
-How is my relationship with God? (Mark 12:29-30)
-How is their relationship with God? (2 Corinthians 6:14)
-Do I know the person well enough?

Most would define dating as a "getting to know" type of relationship. In my opinion no one should date a person that they don't know. It saves a lot of heartache and trouble to date people, with whom, you already have a friendship with. I hope this helps!
0 Responses